We've had a busy month since Thanksgiving. My sweet Grandma passed away the Saturday after Thanksgiving. What a blessing to have such a great relationship with a sweet, strong, Christian woman. What an encouragement to hear the strong stories people were telling us, one after another, at her celebration service. As I make her sour dough bread recipe this holiday, it is hard not to be sad when I can't call and tell her how each batch turned out, but I try to remember that she is now rejoicing with her Savior! I'm just so glad to have the great memories with her and that the kids remember their sweet Gigi. During the visit, the kids got to meet their cousin Sarah Beth. Elaine came in from California with SB. Some pictures of the kids first visit...priceless.
 |
| Pretty good group pose. |
 |
| Uncle Mark had fun babysitting all the little ones...as long as they didn't poop! |
 |
| Love it |
 |
| Caroline is baby crazy right now. She was pretty happy to see a real one! |
 |
| Jack loved SB. He said, "she'd be a good brother." |
 |
Trouble, trouble, trouble. I think we made Elaine nervous!
|
 |
| Here was our first snow of the season last weekend. About 3 inches. |
 |
| Caroline enjoyed it much more this year! |
 |
| Yep, here she is ducking from a snowball that Tommy is throwing at her. |
 |
| Being a ham |
 |
| Breaking out the sled |
 |
| Jack going by himself. He's getting so big. I guess he probably needs a helmet? |
 |
| Caroline did not go voluntarily. She kept telling Tommy "no, no, no!" |
 |
| We visited the Creation Museum last night for the live nativity. Great! And the lights were beautiful. |
 |
| My sweet boys, yes sweet. |
 |
| I actually got my pic with the kids! |
 |
| Jack loved that they had dinosaurs there. |
 |
| Caroline being Caroline in front of the tree. |
1 comment:
Very sweet pictures. The kids were cute together, and no, your kids didn't make me nervous! I am sure Gigi and Grandpa were smiling down at them, and glad that they were the ones that made the visit possible!
Post a Comment