We took advantage of a local company that offers pictures with Santa. Jack was so proud of himself. "I didn't cry mom. I was brave," is what he kept telling me after his pictures. He was even able to tell Santa about the car track he's been eyeing and circling in some of the toy ads that fill each week's paper. And Caroline, well, that's where the title of the blog comes in...
like mother...
Like brother....
Sister comes by it honestly...
And one of the two of them...
Mama Mia – Here We Go Again!
3 years ago


3 comments:
Funny....I remembered that photo, or at least that you were screaming, wait you screamed every time someone was in costume or when you saw uncle Ed! What a crazy kid you were...and still are!
The kids look cute, Caroline's dress is darling!
haha - I recognize that Santa and Mrs. Claus! I guess we must have missed you at the Santa pics this year. I looked for ya. We didn't get there until about 4:00. Did you get yours already? Or did you sneakily take your own with your camera?
Erin- we must have just missed you! We got there later than we were expecting and left probably about 3:45. Yes, we cheated. We brought our own camera. And we brought the big one...ha! The photographer even took a family shot with it for us. It turned out to be a nice day. Too bad we missed you guys!
Post a Comment