Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Zoo and other Randomness

We love the zoo! So after our weekend trip to visit with Tommy's family, the kids and I were dying to get back to the zoo. Caroline really seemed to enjoy it this time too. I tell you, her favorite part had to be the manatee house which is basically like a small aquarium. So, if any of you family members are looking for ideas for Christmas, help with an aquarium membership would be great. I know we would use that one just as much (or maybe even more!) than our zoo membership. So, here are some pictures from yesterday's visit. It was VERY hot!.
Caroline saying, "Look at the elephant!"

I always try to get one of them together. 


Best attempt at getting them both on the alligator.

Now, on for the randomness.  Here are a few other pictures from here lately.

Caroline LOVES Jack's bass pro shop hat. (Or as Jack calls it, his trout, trout, trout hat.  Thanks again for the bok Elaine and Pat!)  I wonder if they have one in pink.

Jack's art is really taking shape.  Here's his dragonfly.

Grammy had a layover in Cincinnati before going to see Elaine and new baby Sarah Beth.  We got to visit at the airport.  Jack was thrilled!!

Caroline loves some sun glasses!

No comments: