Monday, July 26, 2010

What did you eat for dinner?

I know, can you believe it?  So many posts here recently.  I guess I better take advantage of these last few weeks of summer break.  I head back on August 16th for a couple of teacher days before the students return the 18th.  I can't believe it has happened so fast this summer!  Anyways, a picture and a video to make you smile...

Do I really need to say anything about this one?


I think I mentioned that my dad, Tommy and Jack went to the monster truck show a while back.  Jack is stll talking about it.  I posted a picture of what Jack kept telling me the monster trucks looked like (since I didn't go to the show).  He keeps showing me, so thought you might like to see for yourself...


1 comment:

Kat said...

Love it! Your kiddos are too cute!