Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween Fun

I got the chance to spend Halloween morning with the kids at the class parties.  They were sooo excited that I got to come too.  They had a ball with their costume parade, fun snacks, and Halloween games/crafts.  Fun memories were made.
In costumes and ready for school

Caroline's class.  Her best friend Erin is a skelton

The girls

Pinning a nose on the pumpkin


Jack's class coming through her room for the parade

Having fun with pass the pumpkin

It was freezing and rainy here on Halloween.  Not really the ideal situation for Trick or Treating.  But come on, it is once a year and I wasn't about to tell these two that I didn't feel like walking around in the cold rain.

Ready to hit the streets

We've spent the last couple of Halloweens with our neighbors.  It always makes for a fun night.  This year we had 2 new additions...Blake and Mason.  They were not as thrilled to be in costume.

Shot with mom

Zoom in to see the red noses and cheeks!  Big gloves and hats too!

No comments: