Friday, June 15, 2012

Knoxville Fun

We spent this past week in Knoxville visiting with my parents and brother.  It was also neat because Jack got to attend VBS at my parents' church.  It is a huge production there.  Jack was really enjoying it and taking it all in.  Since Mom works there, Caroline also got to enjoy the perks of watching each morning and seeing her part.  Jack's been asking a lot of questions about Bible School and he is really wrestling with some neat concepts.  The concept of the size of God is definitely a tough one for us, but especially for a 5 year old!

Anyways, here are some fun pics of our day of fishing and cooking hotdogs and smores in the backyard of their house.

She didn't want help!!

Grammy helping her catch the first and only fish of the day!

Reeling the big fish in!

When I told her to hold it, I meant the line.  I was surprised when she actually grabbed the fish!

So fun


Grandpa and Jack trying hard to get one too!

She loves to put her face against mine for pictures.  I can't say I mind!

Proud of her marshmellows

Jack kept putting his against the wood...I don't think it was an accident


He loved this part

Can't believe this is my "little brother"

Some things don't change though

Again, face to face pose

And with Grammy




Thanks for a great visit!

No comments: