We also started something new with Jack. Tommy has been dreading this day. Now that Jack's hair FINALLY grows (he didn't have his first haircut until he was 3), it grows fast! We were getting haircuts every 4-5 weeks. Let the summer hair begin. I have to say I was just a bit nervous of how it looked, but I love it. Jack does too. He just keeps touching it. He is so excited to show his friends at school tomorrow! What a big kid. Reminds me of Uncle Mark growing up!
| the before |
| getting started |
| of course we had to stop for a mohawk |
| look at those blue eyes! |
| he kept checking it out while getting the finishing touches |
1 comment:
Look at that summer do - can't wait to check it out in real life :)
Post a Comment