I guess we've been busy trying to stay afloat with the business of having 2 active kids and two full time jobs on top of being parents. It's what we do though! The RA has given us some new challenges to deal with. The sheer exhaustion and fatigue have been an issue the last couple of months. Pretty much the months of January and February were spent with me in bed by about 8pm most nights. I just couldn't function much after that! Tommy has been simply amazing at helping take some extra kid duties in the evenings to help me rest. Fortunately, some of my energy seems to have returned a bit and I have seen 9pm here lately! There have been changes in my meds, but not sure if it is helping or I'm just starting to adapt to my new "normal." The restasis has seemed to help my eyes though, thankfully. Still dry and burning, but not as constant as before. So I'll take it!
Now we are in birthday mode. I'm excited to share mine with Caroline's birthday party this year. She's so excited that we are having a "princess party" together. I'll be sure to actually have a camera out for that. Anyways though, here's what I've got!
![]() |
| A good cooking helper. She loves chocolate! |
| Here's Caroline posing in one of the smocked dresses my mother made for my sister and me when we were little. |
| Such a cutie. Glad to have enough hair for pigtails! |
| Jack and his new fish tank. He worked hard for this. 6 fish to start...5 have already been replaced! |
| Still sweet on each other. |
| Caroline's first time at the circus. Jack is a goofball for pictures now! |
| Semi-decent... |
| Best idea ever...stopped at the dollar store before the circus and brought along our own glow sticks! |

2 comments:
Love it! Thanks for sharing. Hope you feel better soon :(
I love when you post! :) Hope to see you soon - I have your nail polish sitting out so I can bring it over tonight if you're around! Looking forward to Caroline's party on saturday - fun times for everyone!
Post a Comment