Monday, September 5, 2011

Ideas for Jack

Can you believe it is September?  Obviously school has started back and the blog has taken a back seat.  Maybe I'll get around to updating some time soon...

One good reason to update would be Jack's birthday.  I just keep wondering how he is about to be 5?  This time next year he will have started kindergarten.  Speaking of his birthday, I've had several asking for ideas.  So as usual, here are some things he's definitely interested in this year:

1. Legos.  He has a starter box that he has been making lots of random things.  He loves them!  Great for his imagination.  He likes the little individual cars he can make.  There's also something called Ninjago's that he keeps asking for.  So anything Lego would be fun.

2.  Dora/Diego DVD.  Since Caroline has actually started watching some tv, both of them have really gotten to where they love any Dora or Diego shows.  We don't have any of these, and I know he would love them.

3.  Clothing he is wearing a solid 4T in pants and probably a 5T or extra small would be good for tops.  He could always use some new underwear since he's moved up to the 4T size.  He really wants to start wearing boxers or boxer briefs, but I can't seem to find them in an extra small.  Anyone have any luck?

4.  Jack loves the ipod.  It has been a great motivational tool for him.  We are going to let him start playing it more than just angry birds.  We want to let him pick out some games.  So maybe some itunes cards so he can buy games or apps for him to play/learn.  I'm wanting to get him a DS, but Tommy wants to hold off a bit since apparently they are supposed to be coming out with something new here soon.

5.  He also loves this batman toy.  I saw it at Target.  He's kind of in that inbetween stage right now.  Not baby toys, but not quite ready for all the big kid stuff either!
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Friends-Transforming-Batmobile-Batman/dp/B004288UKS/ref=sr_1_9?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1315239696&sr=1-9

Hope that helps!  Party info to come soon as well!

No comments: