I find myself looking at Jack and wondering where did the time go? He is getting so big. He is carrying on full, long, drawn out conversations. He is a good helper. He puts his dishes in the dishwasher, helps fold laundry, and other tasks around the house. We'll just concentrate on the good things that I've been noticing as he's getting older! He does still like to get snuggles from him mommy though! I'm going to hold onto that for as long as I can...even though Tommy says it makes him soft!
 |
| Some Wii tennis with Daddy |
 |
| So much fun! |
1 comment:
Amy he is huge! So adorable... ;) I'm not sure if you all think he looks like Tommy's side of the family, but every time I see his picture I think of Mark when we were little... ;) hehehehe...
Hope you all are doing well! Such a beautiful family...
Post a Comment