Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Video galore

**I've decided to add a login to our site to add a bit of privacy (I know, there are probably only 5 people really reading this, but still).  Once I add the login, I'm pretty sure it will just ask that you request permission.  No big deal!  I think it's best in the long run!**

Here are a few videos from recent times.

I love this one showing how the kids play together.  They are at that good age where they entertain and enjoy each other.  We just have to watch Jack as he sometimes gets really irritated/frustrated if Caroline gets into his things.  I also love noticing how different our kids are.  I like to think back to what Jack looked like at this age!

Here is a photo of both kids at 14 months...similarities?





This has to be one of my favorites of Caroline (although, as I think about the chair video from just a bit back, I have to think this might be my 2nd).  She loves to move!  This little Dora toy is one of her favorites.  Even as she watches this video now, her little hips start shaking!




No comments: