Just spending some time this morning reflecting on the blessings that we have received these past years. Today is an ultra important day in our lives as it marks the 3 year anniversary of Jack's heart surgery. What a defining moment that was in our young family's life. What a turning point in our faith and our strength and our commitment to each other. I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful husband to be there through each step of that incredible journey. And so blessed to have the vivacious and thriving 3 year old that is better today because of the surgery, tubes, doctor visits, etc that he endured in such a short time period. We are blessed people and praise God for all he has done for us!
"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to proser you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
I think that says it all!
Here's last year's post that looked back at the carepage I kept during Jack's medical time with some pictures included as well.
www.lifeasabowman.blogspot.com/2009/01/2-years-ago-today.html
Mama Mia – Here We Go Again!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment