Thursday, October 30, 2008

New favorite picture


18 weeks
I don't know what it is about this picture, but I'm really liking it. (Too bad for the shadow at the bottom!) Jack now realizes (or at least we think) that there is a baby in Mommy's belly. Here he is affectionately getting ready to pat his brother/sister. Or maybe he's just preparing them for the real world once they arrive!

2 comments:

Kat said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl! Also, the picture is awesome. Andrew may be able to photoshop the shadow for you if you want him to since you like it so much. I offer his free services. Good wife! I hope you're feeling well. you look great and I can't wait to see that baby!

Kat said...

Hey! He said he can work on it for you, just send the picture to my email and he can brighten it up for you. katarrack@gmail.com