Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

So I decided to join the rest of the world and start a blog. I know we have done carepages, but I see that as medically significant material. (For those of you not aware, Jack had open heart surgery when he was 3 months old and has had lots of other medical story lines to follow that.) By the way, he is doing great after his tonsilectomy, adenoidectomy that was 2 weeks ago. He's even starting to put some weight back on! So, here's a blog that tells the details of some of daily life. Or I guess I should really say, what is the latest that Jack is up to!

For starters, happy father's day to all you fathers out there. Jack got Tommy a nice card and we took Tommy to the duck pond after church. Here are some pictures from our "wild" adventure. Jack was very unsure of the ducks. Hence why he is not in too many pictures near the ducks.


Jack with hot dog buns to feed the ducks.

Tommy had the ducks jumping for bread.

Notice the matching Irish hats?

What a good Daddy!

Okay, so Mommy had to have a picture too!

Now that I am home for the summer, I hopefully will have more time to do this. Although, I do have this thing called 9 hours of graduate classes to complete in the next 5 weeks! Rest assured, Jack is doing his best to help out! Until next time...

2 comments:

Lauren Bryson said...

Hey...thoes are great pics...were they taken with a Nikon?? I"m looking forward to the waterpark!

Anonymous said...

Jack's sunglasses are adorable! He seriously looks like a little man.